The Place You Call Home

If you’re a homeowner in a community managed by Spectrum, we offer several services right here on our website. If you’re looking to do anything from report a violation to request a gate remote or a pool key or if you’re wanting to request approval for an improvement to your home please click on the forms link below.

If you’re seeking to login or create an account click the button below. For answers to Frequently Asked Questions please click here for our homeowner FAQs.

Or, you can always call our office and speak to a member of our friendly staff that is more than happy to assist you in anyway. Click on the Contact link in the menu at the top of this page for our office phone numbers.

Frequently Asked Questions

One option is to be placed on a payment plan. You may request a payment plan online at by selecting the Forms tab at the top of the page. Select the Payment Plan Form on the left and fill out the required fields. Your request will be sent to a Concierge Representative who will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your request. You may also contact a representative or Request a payment plan here.

If you are making a change to the exterior of your home or a change anywhere on your lot you need to get approval from the Architectural Control (or Review) Committee for your association. There are some exceptions to this based on the governing documents for your association, however, the general rule is yes, you need approval. Getting approval from the association is always the safest bet. Submit an Improvement Request

The money you pay for association dues goes towards a number of things and depends on the neighborhood you live in. Dues generally pay for the association insurance policies, landscaping services by a professional landscaper, management of the association by a professional management company, enforcement of the rules, property and income taxes, reserve funding for future repairs and maintenance, watering of association owned common areas, sprinkler repairs and maintenance, lighting of common area elements and signs, flowers, replacing and/or updating landscaping, removing graffiti, maintaining the entrance signs (painting, cleaning, etc.), neighborhood social events, newsletters, etc.
When you own a home in a homeowners association and rent it out you are still responsible for paying the dues and making sure that the home stays in compliance with the governing documents of the association. Even if you make arrangements for the renter to pay the dues, or cut the lawn, etc. you are still legally responsible. Therefore, please make sure you provide us with your new mailing address by submitting this information on our website, faxing it, or by sending it in writing.

As a homeowner you may have many questions. We do our best to get them answered as fast as possible. Visit our FAQ page to read them all.

Some Services for You

Login / Create your account
Give us a call

Do you have questions or need help?

If you can't find what you're looking for on our site, don't worry, we're here to help.
Give us a call