Join for your career, stay for our culture.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, fun workplace that showcases positive values across all levels of the organization.
We’re looking for happy employees who are ultra-effective while they’re at work. In return, we give those employees the freedom to live their lives the way they want. It’s the ultimate win-win.
You’ll have supportive teammates and coaches, along with world-class learning tools and training videos, to help you grow your potential.
Consistently Rated One of the Best Places to Work
We’ve won 13 Best Places to Work awards—and counting. Not only that, but we regularly place in the top 10.
The Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award isn’t one of those subjective, “mumbo-jumbo” type awards. This award is based on a highly scientific employee engagement survey, developed by experts in survey research methodology and organizational psychology. Plus, it’s regularly updated to stay relevant to current workplace standards.
TL;DR: People love working here. We think you will, too.
What do your future colleagues say?
Benefits? You’ll like those too!
- 5 weeks of paid time off
- Choice of two Medical Plans that were the result of a rigorous bidding process
- Short-term disability insurance, Dental insurance, and Comprehensive Vision insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance for Employee
- 401K Retirement plan with company contributions
- On-boarding program and cloud-based professional learning management system with extensive courses available
- 1 week of paid volunteer time
- Gift card rewards for creating extra value for us, celebrating success, and reaching work anniversaries
- Free Access to online library of book summaries called Readitfor.me
What it’s like to work with us?
Take a look at a typical day for a few of our key positions to see if you’d be a good fit.
As Community Manager, you are the face of the HOA to the homeowners. You also serve as an advisor to the board members. You are the master of administrative projects and tasks. You pay attention to details and your top priority is customer service.
As Site Manager, you are the eyes of the HOA. You drive around the community and inspect it for compliance issues and maintenance problems. You communicate with homeowners on resolving compliances requests. You’re professional, positive, and great at communicating.
In homeowner services, you primarily answer phone calls and respond to emails. You’ll be the first line of communication with homeowners as you help them solve problems. You’ll also handle inquiries field requests, all while remaining positive and focusing on solutions.
Making a difference is more than a motto.
At Spectrum, we believe in giving back. That’s why we give our employees the opportunity—and the time—to give back to their own communities in meaningful ways. Employees are provided up to 40 hours per calendar year of paid time off to use toward volunteer service. That’s five times the national average! Only about 15% of companies nationwide provide this benefit, and we couldn’t be prouder to be one of them.
Here are a few places where our employees spend their volunteer time:
- School events (classroom events or field trips)
- Public charity events
- Habitat for Humanity
- Locally recognized organizations
- Volunteer military organizations
- Food banks, homeless shelters, and children’s/women’s shelters
- Senior centers
- Days of Caring programs
- Other charities
How to describe us to friends and family
We won’t blame you if you want to tell your friends and family how excited you are to be a candidate at Spectrum. Here’s what you can tell them:
- SPECTRUM is an HOA Management Company (no, we’re not that cable company).
- We don’t make the HOA rules, but we do enforce them to help maintain property values.
- We’ve been in business since 2001.
- Our headquarters are in San Antonio, but we have offices across Texas and Arizona.
- We’re a Best Places to Work Winner 11 times and counting.
- You’ll start earning time off immediately; not just 90 days after you’ve been employed.
- We offer great benefits! Including 5 weeks off and 1 week of paid volunteer time.